Glasgow Roofing Consultants bid on roofing and re-roofing commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings in Glasgow, this is because we are licensed as residential, commercial, and industrial contractors. We only work with the top roofing systems and deliver quality and affordability. You never have to worry about shotty work or the latest roofing gimmick.
When you work with Glasgow Roofing Contractors you are choosing from a variety of proven top of the line reliable roofing systems. They will all be appropriate and can be customized to your particular building needs as well as your budget. This includes:
Cost-effective EPDM Rubber Membrane Roofs Energy-efficient TPO White Reflective Roofs Traditional Built-up Asphalt Roofs Many other energy efficient and impact resistant choices as well
You can rest assured that our experience and acquired expertise combined with are skills will install roofs of any size that will outlast the extreme conditions that can occur in the Glasgow climate. We build and install for lasting quality.
All of our roofing experts are long-term employees who have undergone extensive and continued training in their fields of expertise. They are licensed and certified professionals and can install the highest quality commercial roofing systems from top Fortune 500 companies such as:
Roof tile repairs in Glasgow. Loose tiles, damaged tiles and cracked roof tiles repaired professionally by our expert Roofers in Glasgow City and County. We are experts at repairing, replacing or installing roof tiles on houses throughout Co. Glasgow. We are exceptional at handling all types of roof tile repairs in Glasgow City. Our fully qualified roofing repair team repair and replace any damaged roof tiles, while being efficient, professional and safe in Glasgow. We offer a free 7 day call out to all our clients providing an on site quotation free of charge.
We give a clear and accurate break down of our services letting you understand how long the work will take and the steps involved in the work.
We have been operating in Glasgow City for over 30 years and have built a reputation for fast, reliable and quality workmanship throughout Glasgow. We provide an emergency call out service 7 days a week for clients who require emergency work done fast anywhere in Glasgow.
Chimney Repairs with the following services in Glasgow
Chimney Repairs Glasgow
Glasgow City Roofing Chimney Repairs is a business based in Glasgow that has been working hard to bring excellent quality chimney repairs to homes and businesses since 1985. We diagnose Chimney Problems and carry out repairs,Chimney Relining & Restoration, Chimney Stack Repairs.
We know the importance of keeping your family warm in whatever weather and how dangerous it can be to leave damaged chimneys un-repaired. We take pride in our work and have worked on all sizes of projects in and around Glasgow City and County. With over over thirty years in the trade, our team have an amassed vast knowledge of chimney problems.
Chimney Repairs Glasgow City’s strength is in knowing that when done your home / business will be safe and warm and this will established for years to come. While we personally guarantee professional and affordable repairs work that will maintain the beauty of your building at all times.
Glasgow Chimney Repairs are in the business of chimney relining and repairs for over 30 years in the Glasgow area. We operated in and around the Glasgow City and County. We provide a professional, quality service with experienced teams of expert problem solving tradesmen in Glasgow.
We are at the forefront of the chimney repair business. We intended carrying out business forward to continue to improve and expand our business within Glasgow City and County. We are committed to providing the best standards with a constantly improving chimney repair service.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
We are Roofing Contractors operating in Glasgow City & County and has been in operation since 1989. Through the good and the bad times. We are successful because our work is consistent (quality checked) and we are dependable roofers.
Reasons To Choose North Glasgow Roofing above any other roofing repairs contractor in Glasgow.
Years of experience back us, and we have served hundreds of households and businesses, which have expressed extreme satisfaction in our work. We offer the best roofing services in Glasgow area using superior and durable products, and all our roofing products industry standards approved.
Slate Roof Installation and Repairs
Call us for a FREE Inspection
Guttering Repairs and Installation
Recommended Roofers Glasgow
Felt Roof Installation Repairs
Flat Roof Repairs and Installation
Slate Roof Installation and Repairs
Fascia Board and Soffit Replacement
Roof Valley Repairs Glasgow
North Glasgow Roofing
We serve both commercial builders and homeowners with our guttering, roofing and roofing repairs services in Glasgow and strive to achieve customer satisfaction in all our projects.
North Glasgow Roofing is your solution to any roofing problem. We completed roofing work in one day, even new roofs. That and a Lifetime Warranty and excellent customer service, so you never have to worry about your roof again.
Twenty Year Guarantee On Our Work
Highest Quality Work & Materials
Prompt & Quick Response When Required
Affordable & Within Your Budget
Working With Homeowners Since 1989
We are Local Professionals That Stand Behind Their Work.
We make use of the latest construction equipment and technology in our work. Our experts are highly trained and have long years of experience in the industry.
North Glasgow Roofing Contractors offers impeccable customer service and work. We believe that the client knows best, and we will work hand in hand with you to ensure that your roof is constructed or repaired to your specifications while offering advice to make it even better.
Call us for a quick quote.
High Quality Roofing Services
Steep Slope Roofing Systems
Flat Roof Installs
Roof & Chimney Repairs in Glasgow
Fascia & Soffit Repair and Replace
Roof & Valley
Tile & Slate Roofing
Gutter & Down-pipe Installs
Quality Repairs Promptly
Roof Repairs in North Glasgow
Northside Roof Leaks
Re-roofs and New Roofs
Valley & Chimney Repairs
Gutters & Down-pipe Repairs
Fascia & Soffit Repairs
Glasgow Roofing Contractors, offer you a perfect blend of professionalism, reliability, technological expertise and customer service, guaranteeing 100% satisfaction. We also offer a free roofing estimate and a 24-hour emergency roofing service for all types of property owners to provide immediate response and minimize potential damage. In surrounding area’s of Greenock, Lanark, Leadhills, Motherwell, Paisley and beyond
Roofs are arguably the most significant areas of our homes and properties. Try and imagine a life with no roofs, buildings would practically be inhabitable.
Roofs take all the beating from hail, showers, snow and other elements of the weather condition while we stay underneath them warm and dry going about with our activities. However, these rooftops can only protect us for a certain period and they go through various types of damages.
If you wish to see one delivering you for a long time, it is sensible to invest in roof repairs from time to moment so that any little problem with it can be addressed before it becomes significant and force you to invest more or even replace the entire roof.
Going about roof fixing projects is not a straightforward thing because you need to address several concerns. Who is the best roof repair contractor in Glasgow for the job?
How much will the repair work cost?
How often should the professional come to check out the roof?
What if the roof is restored and the problem keeps on persisting?
What types of problems are roofs susceptible to in Glasgow?
These kinds of are without a doubt some of the questions that will linger in your head when preparing for a roof repair project. This guide will look into some essential aspects surrounding roof repairs so that at the end of it all, you won’t be lost and will have an excellent idea of how to tackle such tasks.
Most Common Types Of Roof Repair Problems
Nowadays, you are not limited to anything when picking a roofing material. This part will look into some of the most common damages on your roof and how they can be fixed.
1. Wind Damages. These kinds of damages mostly impact slant roofs since the roofing material acts as an obstacle to the wind. The wind
can damage the roof in many ways, and the most common one is blowing off the building material from some section of the roof.
Fixing blow off damages form wind is not complicated because all one has to do is to change the material that has been blown off. The new material should be attached to the base of the roof securely to prevent further damage from winds.
2. Structural Damages. These damages come in various forms and could even be caused by winds and storms. They are the ones where some plants and items around the house fall on the roof and cause destruction. A good example is a tree blown down by a windstorm and falling on a roof thus causing damage. The impact of such building damages depends on the items that have fallen on the roof. They vary between from simple punctures on the roofing product and sheathing to the entire collapse of the roof. Some of these damages are severe and even harm some internal parts of your house. The proper fix for such damages largely relies on the extent of the accident. For the most severe ones, a roof replacement is recommended as the best course of action. Small damages such as punctures and partial breakage of the roof structure can be fixed easily by a pro.
3. Tile and Slate Damage Roof shingles can be damaged due to a wide variety of reasons. They wear out long before the roof wears out and might have to be replaced. Other causes of damage to the tiles can be by wind, impact by other items and foot traffic when someone is inspecting the roof. Old tiles and slate can not serve their purpose anymore, and they become brittle and detract from the roof. Fixing damaged tiles and slate entails replacing them or even the entire roof as advised by an expert.
4. Roof Leakages. These are the most common damages to roofs these days. Leaks can be caused by many things which harm the roofing material and sheathing thus allowing water to leak through. Leaks are problematic since they vary widely and detecting one is not easy. In some cases, pools of water accumulate on your roof and flow through the material over time and into your home. Furthermore, leakages triggered by ice dams are complicated since the specific location where you will see water inside your space may not even be close to where the leak is located on the roof.
Experts come in handy when fixing leakages, and they can do it by inspecting the cracks and flashing on the roof. They will also look at the chimney stack and vents, damaged shingles and leaks in the deck for any signs of passages that can allow water to seep through. Depending on where they spot the space, they will seal it and pour water to determine whether it still leaks or not.
5. Missing Flashing. Roof flashing is an important part of the roof. Over time it gets destroyed and allows water to leak into the roof. Fixing the flashing depends on the damage to it and is mostly done by inspecting the roof and replacing them or installing the existing ones properly. Flashings are relatively durable and can be recycled.
6. Gutters and Downspouts. Rain gutters and downspouts are meant to direct water flowing on the roof away to a drainage system. This helps to
avoid cases of water accumulating on the roof and activating leaks. Gutters can also be blocked by debris on the roof, and this makes them unable to let water flow freely. Fixing it is done by examining the interior part of these rain gutters and clearing out any material that might block the water path. Dents and scrapes can also be fixed to allow water to flow freely.
7. Ventilation Problems. Roof air flow needs to be in top condition since problems can allow animals and other elements of weather such as hailstones to get into your living space. They also get obstructed over time and fail to perform their function. Repairing them entails inspection of the vents and installing new ones if need be.
8. Roof Scorching. Blistering on roofs is caused by entrapped moisture and poor air flow within shingles. Blisters are not much of a bother since they do not affect the roof, but the problem comes in when it pops. Blisters should be pointed out clearly since they can be confused with other forms of problems and fixed by releasing the trapped moisture.
Replacement Vs. Repairs | Choosing The Best Option?
This is one major decision that you will have to make when there are problems on your roof. The cost of fixing some parts of the roofs has risen over the years, and so has the cost of replacing the entire structure.
If the roof is between fifteen and twenty years old but still in excellent condition, then repairs still be the viable option. Roofs that are past twenty years old are not suitable for repair, and it is advisable to replace them rather than having a repair contractor at your place every single week.
– The extent of damage is another factor when deciding to replace or repair. If there is some damage such as a leak, a professional will inspect and check out the extent of it. If the leak is isolated, a repair might work, but if the roof is leaking in many places, a replacement might be in order.
– You should also look at the time you are preparing to stay in that home. If you have plans of selling it in a couple of years, and the roof is in top condition, repairs will be your best choice to avoid the financial implication of installing a new one.
– There is an option of installing a new roof over an existing one rather than doing it from scratch, and it also has some ramifications. While it will save you money and time, it is like covering over the damage which could even end up being worse over time. Building codes allow one to roof up to two layers since extra layers could become too heavy for the building. Roofing over an existing one is a short-term fix because you will have to pay much more when the time to rip the layers apart comes.
Getting the best Roof Repair Contractor
All the information about roof repairs has been presented above, and you will be faced with the task of selecting the best roof repair contractor . You will come across several of them telling you why they are the best option but do not fall for this. Selecting one can be done by checking on a couple of things and here are some of them;
– It is advisable to go local. Go for businesses that have a good reputation since they are familiar with the challenges affecting your roof.
– Experience is key. Roofing repair contractors that have been in the industry for long are your desired option since they have dealt with different scenarios and can offer a proper solution to your roofing problems.
– All roofers will tell you how good their work is but you have to prove this. Ask for references and people who have worked with them for more information on how they operate. If most people were satisfied with their work, then the chances are that they are good at what they do.
– Compare and contrast the proposals offered by various contractors before choosing one. This is the best way to pick a suitable contractor since you can determine the best one out of the ones available. Assess how they approach the problem at hand and amount they quote before making a choice.
– Licensing and insurance is another important thing to look at. They matter since there are many risks associated with roofing repair jobs. You need to ensure that the contractors are insured and they also have a clause to cover for damages around your home during repair.
– Lastly, find out whether they offer emergency services. Your roofing problems might come when you do not expect, and it is important for the contractor to deal with such situations as soon as possible.
Getting a free Roof assessment. If you would like to get an assessment and a free review of your roofing and damage done or leaking roof, simply call or roofers for an assessment and a quote to get the work done, see which quote gives you the best value or your preferred roofer and get it completed and prevent bigger damage in the future that may cost you more in the long run.
Glasgow Roofing has been providing the people of Glasgow with a first class service for repairs in Glasgow.
Our high quality of work, extensive roofing knowledge and superb craftsmanship has resulted in us gaining a sterling reputation with multitudes of happy customers. No matter what ideas you have for your new roof or roof renovations, give us a call and we’ll be happy to advise you. We can even give you a free estimate with no obligation!
Roofing Contractors Glasgow City Roofing specialise in roof repairs in Glasgow. While our business deals with all aspects of roofing, we have become renowned for our excellent repair work, our attention to detail and our swift response time. You can read more about the range of repairs we offer here.
Roof Repair Emergencies Whatever time of day or night you need us, we’re here to take your call and talk through your roofing problem with you. Our prompt call out service can help you fix your roofing emergency in the quickest possible time. For our customers’ convenience and for quicker response time, we have both a North Glasgow and a Glasgow City premises. When it comes to roofing repairs in Glasgow, we are the team you can rely on.
What We Do Best As your professional Glasgow roofing experts, we offer full roofing services to both domestic and commercial customers in Glasgow. Some examples of the work we provide for our customers include:
Roof Leaks Repairs
Ridge tile repairs and replacements
Lead valley repairs and replacements
Flat Roof Repairs
Repairing and repainting of timber fascia and soffits
Flat Roofing Installation Our Roofers provide all aspects of Flat Roofing and Installations we are one of the leading flat roof installation, maintenance and repair specialists covering Glasgow and . Whether you are looking for a fiberglass roof, felt roof, mastic asphalt roof, lead roof or single ply and rubber roof, we are Flat Roofing Contractors have the experience and expertise needed to install a flat roof that will not only look good but will stand the test of time for many years to come.
Roofing Repairs We cater for all types of roof repairs. All types of flat roofing, tile replacements, ridge tile repairs, storm damage and leaking roofs. Our team of experts as certified at on the spot repairs and complete roof overhauls. Do not neglect your roof. It is important that your roof is given a yearly inspection. If a roof starts to leak and it is not repaired, it can lead to much more serious long term damage like rafters, beams and underlays getting damaged or becoming rotten. We provide a free inspection service in Glasgow.
We provide a 24 hour emergency call out to our Glasgow customers. If you have a leak, call the experts now at Glasgow City Roofing. We have 2 office locations in Glasgow with 2 teams ready to be dispatched immediately for all types of emergency roof repairs.
Guttering, Soffits and Fascia Looking to replace, repair or renovate your existing guttering? Give the specialists now a call at Glasgow City Roofing, we can give you a free no obligation quotation. All our work is done to the highest standards using only the best pvc guttering, soffits and fascia on the market. Expert guttering contractors in Kilpatrick.
We supply and install a wide range of styles in guttering. Ranging in color from brown, white, cream and black to various styles of guttering including aluminium and PVC guttering. All the work is done directly by us and we guarantee that we will deliver the best workmanship in Glasgow.
Chimney flashing and Repairs At Glasgow City Roofing, we can rebuild all types of brick and concrete chimneys in Glasgow. We can re-point and replace any damaged brickwork in your chimney. We can re-attach loose lead flashing or install new flashing around the base of your chimney making sure it stays watertight.
Roof Valley & Lead Flashing Repairs Glasgow City Roofing have over 20 years experience at repairing all types of roof valleys and lead flashing, we do complete replacement, limited replacement, and repair or refurbishment of the original valley or lead flashing. All our work is underwritten with a full guarantee.
Roof Tile Repairing Our experienced tile repair team can carry out a full range of tiling work including natural tiles, slate tiles and synthetic tiles. From the replacement of one broken tile or slate tile to the replacement of a new roof. Roof slating and tiling is an art and our team is experienced at all types of pitch and flat roofs. Get the qualified roofing contractors now for a free quote!
Roof Repair Kirkhill, Flat Roofing Repairs and Guttering repairs
Flat roofing has come along way in the last then years since the days of them just being a cheap alternative to a pitch roof and nearly always leaking.That has changed now and thanks to the development of better materials.
Flat roofs which should not not be totally flat as its needs to give a small fall in order to direct water using 1 degree fall to direct water to the gutter.Flat roofs are popular usually on rear or side extensions avoiding the need for an apex or pitch.With some buildings depending on where the windows are giving better views and vista.
Torch-on felt is what covers most flat roofs and has come a long way in the last ten years. This is the go-to option, cheap and readily available, it’s usually applied in two or three layers. They can either have a granular finish or a smooth finishand this can be then painted with solar reflective paint. It usually comes with a materials guarantee of 10-15 years and costs about €55per sqm.
Another alternative is PVC, this is a single ply membrane of usually grey-coloured rubber is fixed to your timber base, making labour costs cheaper than the installation of a two-ply material. When its laid well it can looks very good, it usually costs 20-30 per cent more than a torch-on system and will come with guarantees of around 12-15 years.
Then there’s fibreglass, its effectiveness is still a bit undecided but has a reputation of being durable. Its inflexible nature is not suitable for some situations, but advances in materials in recent years have made fibreglass roofing more reliable and very durable.Costs are around €70 per sq m on domestic-sized roofs and should be able to last for about 15-20 years.
Zinc is growing in popularity and one of our favourites, it’s a slick, smooth, contemporary look that goes on in panels with a standing seam joining each panel.Its a very modern and durable look impressing the neighbours and visitors.
It is naturally resistant to corrosion, needs minimal to no maintenance due to its natural, self-protecting patina, and is extremely long lasting – 100 years-plus. It can come in a few grey, dark and silvery colours and will maintain its colour throughout its life.
Costs are about €120 per metre by the time up-stands, drips and fascias are taken into account. It is a nice advantage to be able to do your fascias, soffits and rainwater goods in the same material, giving nice continuity and consistency.
Copper has been the more traditional way to go. It is one of the few metals that occur naturally rather than needing to be extracted from ore, thus making it one of the earliest metals to be used.
The covering of choice for well-to-do buildings of the past. The gorgeous green patina it develops after years of oxidation has long been coveted by architects.
A truly beautiful natural product but unfortunately it comes with a truly heavy price tag. Expect to pay in the region of €130 per metre. Like zinc, it is extremely long lasting, around 100 years in this country.
Lead, another beautiful and traditional product, is hugely malleable, and mostly used on small areas, over bay windows for example. Cost would be similar to copper at €130 per metre and comes with a material guarantee of 50 years.
Our gutter repairs Glasgow give you total peace of mind. That’s how we think guttering should be done!
Cost Effective Gutter Repairs Glasgow
Glasgow City Roofing is offering some of the most affordable guttering service rates in Glasgow. As well as this, we’ll offer you great value for money when you use more of our quality gutter services. For example when you need our gutter repairs and our gutter cleaning services, just get them at the same time and avail of our brilliant cost savings.
By offering the best price available for you household, Glasgow City Roofing Service is the company for you. We offer the correct price and with experience we want to show to you that this is well worth doing. We want to show our customer that we will go above there expectations to show our clientele on why we like to rate ourselves above everyone else.
What you can expect from us
With customers consistently returning to Glasgow City Roofing this shows that we like to build a good relationship with our clients as we believe that our clients come first. Simply by word of mouth from our clients Glasgow City Roofing was able to grow.